1. Please, keep at least 1 meter distance from other people except people from the same household or fellow travelers in the same room/apartment.
2. Please, wear mouth and nose protection in the entrance and reception area. This does not apply to children up to the age of 6 or to people who cannot be expected to do so for health reasons.
3. Reserve in advance if possible. Avoid queuing at the reception and in the restaurant.
4. Pay contactless if possible. Pay the invoice preferably with a card.
5. Please, follow the instructions of the employees.
6. Avoid hand shaking and hugs.
7. Wash hands several times a day with soap and water for at least 30 seconds.
8. Avoid touching your face if your hands are not clean.
9. Sneeze or cough in the crook of the arm or in a handkerchief.
10. Do not travel if there are signs of illness. If there are signs during the stay, contact the host.
11. For the pool and sauna there is a schedule at the reception where you can register.
12. In the restaurant: you will get your own table from the service staff for the entire stay.